mercoledì 25 febbraio 2015

Parkour traceurs are head over heels for their Vibram Five Fingers Sprints


Comment from: Patrick [Visitor]
Patrick
I watched some videos of PK'ers and freerunners using Vibrams. Definitely seem like a good fit for the activity.
I wonder if most favor more supportive footwear or this minimalist approach.




Comment from: Evan Pavan [Visitor]  
Evan Pavan
Yeah I bought my V5F KSO's for parkour and haven't looked back.
What we look for in a shoe is an extremely thing sole of cushioning, that way when you press off the ground to jump it presses back right away without compression/ hesitation.
Second would be grip, alot of guys turn to stealth rubber which is used in Rock climbing shoe company's like 5.10.
Vibram is not far off with Grip though especially on the VFF's with the sipes and singular piece for the bottom of the shoe. No bullshit 20 piece Grip that wears down, rips off or gets rocks stuck between compression pads.
Bottomline I love em, and If I didn't need to put on a suit to do sales I wouldn't take them off.


Comment from: Moody [Visitor]  
Moody
I could see more Traceurs enjoying the bikila over the sprints. I know I just around quite a lot on trails when running and the Trek's are amazing for off-road...I think the Bikila's would be a happy medium.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento